Auto Insurance Clients
View the Medical Professionals page.
Rediscover your health
Injuries and accidents can have a devastating effect on your physical and emotional health. A dietitian will work closely with your doctors and therapists to develop a realistic rehabilitation plan, then work with you and your family to make it a reality.
Charlene Kennedy and her team of dietitians have helped many clients who suffer from chronic pain or injuries as a result of an accident, including traumatic brain injuries (TBI), orthopedic injuries, spinal cord injuries and mental health issues. From physical eating challenges to learning how to plan and cook easy meals, the dietitian works with the entire family to help facilitate the patient’s rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation Services Include:
- Meal & Menu Planning
- Cooking Skills
- Weight Management
- Tube Feeding & Transition to Oral Intake
- Post-Surgical Gastrointestinal Issues
- Wound Healing
- Dysphagia Management
Medical Nutrition Therapy to aid with:
- Cardiovascular Health Issues (elevated cholesterol/triglycerides, hypertension)
- Eating Disorders
- Intestinal Health Disorders (celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome & Low FODMAPS diet)
- Modified Atkins Diet for Epilepsy (**neurologist referral required**)
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Nutrient deficiencies (iron, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B12, fibre, protein, etc)
- Picky Eaters
- Poor Growth/Failure to Thrive
If you’ve been referred by a doctor or other therapist, book your appointment to get started on your path to better health and independence.
To learn more about how a Dietitian can help your rehabilitation, read Dennis’ story about learning how to cook after his accident.