Eat healthy. Live happy.
What and how you eat can make all the difference between feeling invigorated and struggling through each day. Whether you’re trying to manage your weight or have a health issue that is preventing you from enjoying life, Charlene Kennedy and her team of dietitians can help you feel better, both physically and emotionally.
We have experience treating adult men and women with the following issues:
- Intestinal Health Disorders
- (e.g., celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome & Low FODMAPS diet, multiple food allergies)
- Cardiovascular Health Issues
(e.g., elevated cholesterol, elevated triglycerides, high blood pressure)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Weight Management
- Modified Atkins Diet for Epilepsy (**neurologist referral required**)
- Nutrient Deficiencies
(e.g., iron, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B12, fibre, protein)
- Issue-specific diet plans, including gluten-free diets, pregnancy or breastfeeding diets, vegetarian or vegan diets, and healthy diet plans
If you want to feel your best, book an appointment for a customized plan of action that can help you rediscover good health and optimal nutrition.
To learn more about how a Registered Dietitian can help you, read Nadia’s story about trying to lose weight.